What is Non-Disclosure Agreement?
An NDA is a confidential non-disclosure agreement, being a legal contract between two parties which outlines confidential material, knowledge, information which parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, also restrict access to or by third parties. It is an agreement through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. This creates a confidential relationship between the parties. It is often signed when two companies, individuals, or other entities (partnership, society etc.) are considering doing business together.
Advantages of Non DISCLOSURE agreement
Protection of Information: An NDA agreement allows information which can and cannot be disclosed to others, that each party's obligations are in regard to confidentiality, and how it shall be dealt with. In this way, it provides protection of information.
A well-drafted NDA outlines the consequences for the ones who breach the NDA, and which are likely to include a hefty monetary fine.
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.