Risk & Assurance Services
- Person or group directly associated with the entity, its operation and function, processes, systems, or other concerned matter, and oversight functions such as legal, compliance, and finance;
- The persons making the risk assessment;
- The ultimate user of the risk assessment such as management and Board.
The global financial crisis of 2008 and its aftermath convinced the companies worldwide to adapt the defensive risk management posture. Mo..
- Printing Solutions
- Solutions Focusing
- Document creation and outsourcing
- Electronic and Commercial Printing
- Mailing and Fulfillment
- Archiving and Storage Services
- Financial Services and Insurances Services
- Outsourcing and Marketing Strategy
Global Documentation comprises providing support to comply with the local & global document requirements and establishing a reliable line of optio..
- Design IFRS Control system
- Determine measure for conversion from Ind-AS / USA GAP to IFRS
IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards. They are the set of accounting orders developed by the International Accounting Standar..
- Design Budgetary Control system
- It helps the companies to integrate tax considerations in the business process to improve the operational efficiency
- Facilitate effective tax management
- Helps the MNE’s to rearrange various functions, assets and risk with such change in the supply chain which helps to reduce the effective tax rate
- The strategy is customized as per the specific requirement of the MNE’s which allows the MNE’s to flexibly carry on the business for a particular time period
Value Chain Analysis mainly dependson the economic principles of advantage.
It also enables the companies to serve better the operating sector..
- We help to facilitate additional growth with existing working capital.
- Optimize the Cash Flow.
- Handle procurement, accounts payable, inventory management, collection process and improvement.
- Reduce the exposure of Debt and managing the Cost of capital effectively.
- Improved vision, reliable information and support through continuous control.
Working Capital is the funds which are raised and used for carrying out day to day operations of the business enterprise.
The aim of working capital..
- Forensic Data analysis containing data management, data analysis, dashboards and advance analytics.
- Computer Forensics containing Disk Imaging, data recovery, keyword search and incidental requirement.
- Discovery Management including E-Discovery.
- Support for investigations and disputes.
The evolving corporate landscape has increased the importance and complexity of the IT infrastructure and its associated data. While it has turned int..
- Review of Existing Food safety norms
- Risk analysis
- Finalization of regulatory checklist for FBO
- Evaluation of registration and licensing requirement
- Advisory for Advertisement & food packaging guidelines
- Advisory for fair practices and Standard operating procedure
- FSSAI Annual compliance report to BOD
In recent times, the regulatory environment is rapidly changing. Government is taking initiatives to protect human health and environment. The gove..
- Base Erosion and profit shifting refer to the tax avoidance strategies that exploit gaps and mismatches in tax rules to artificially shift the profit to low or no tax locations. Under this framework, more than 100 countries and jurisdictions are cooperating to implement BEPS
The international tax system is changing rapidly due to coordinated actions by government and unilateral arrangements as designed by individual countr..
- We have developed Process check map which can easily map financial fraud in a company, which cannot be identified in the in general Audit process.
Potential fraud and misconduct incidents are generally sensitive especially when they relate to insider threats or employees. Hence, organization t..
- Need for SPV’s
- Holding Company Regime
- Exemption /Thin cap rules
- IPR Regime
- Handling worldwide Withholding tax provisions
Under the automatic route, an Indian company is not required to take prior approval from the RBI for setting up JV/WOS abroad. The criteria for direc..
- Choice of Entity
- Use of Holding Companies
- Cash Extraction
- Foreign Tax Credit Availability
- Exit Strategy
A sound strategy to manage your investment in the company is required and it should be managed by Core team.
- Diagnose Vulnerability to Fraud
- Detect gaps in anti-fraud controls
- Suggest solutions to mitigate Antifraud controls
- Periodic Monitoring
- Fraud awareness workshops & training
- Competition Risk Management
Fraud follows opportunities and entices weakness. It enables to know where you are vulnerable and when and how to take control.
Having a status of..
- Tax Compliance Services
- Direct Tax (Cross Border transaction)
- Indirect taxes
- General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR)
- Advise on Repatriation strategies