Value Chain Management
Value Chain Analysis mainly dependson the economic principles of advantage.It also enables the companies to serve better the operating sector in which they can have relative productive advantage as compared to the competitors
To start the product chain analysis the company can begin by identifying each part of the production process and identify the each step where improvements can be made. This will result in cost savings, improved productivity, also improves the company’s bottom line in the long run.
This entails the companies to integrate tax planning, maximize growth opportunities, minimize expenses and risk, enhance return on investment, and increase efficiency across operation
Benefits of Value Chain Management
- Design Budgetary Control system
- It helps the companies to integrate tax considerations in the business process to improve the operational efficiency
- Facilitate effective tax management
- Helps the MNE's to rearrange various functions, assets and risk with such change in the supply chain which helps to reduce the effective tax rate
- The strategy is customized as per the specific requirement of the MNE's which allows the MNE's to flexibly carry on the business for a particular time period
Specialization of Value Chain Management will enable
1. To understand how to apply a financial perspective of cost of accounting, understand financial and non-financial accounting information, facilitate strategic performance measurement, integrate the information technology to improve the strategy.
2. To understand the management process, improvement of process, synthesize information to make decisions for organizational initiatives, apply analytical techniques for tactical operations and process improvement decisions.
3. To understand the market and various marketing elements to create value for customers and maximize the wealth and value of the organization.
Key Services provided by us
Leveraging with the GTPS network, we provide multidisciplinary approach for providing tax and business advisory professional services which include
- Drawing upon our global tax knowledge, industry and experience.
- Cross functional activities including transfer pricing issues that might affect the MNE's to help to shape the supply chain to achieve overall business objectives.
- We have a team of industry specialists who are specialized in providing innovative and well defined strategies for each section of the supply chain.