Money Changer Compliance
- FFMC Advisory Service
- Private/Public Limited Company Formation
- Documentation for FFMC License
- Filing of FFMC License Application
- Liaisoning with the Reserve Bank of India and FEMA Department
Mandatory Compliance for Money Changer Dealer
- Daily Summary and Balance Book (Foreign currency notes / coins) in form FLM 1
- Daily Summary and Balance Book (Travelers’ cheques) in form FLM 2
- Register of purchases of foreign currencies from the public in form FLM 3
- Register of purchases of foreign currency notes / coins from authorized dealers and authorized money changers in form FLM 4
- Register of sales of foreign currency notes / coins and foreign currency travelers’ cheques to the public in form FLM 5
- Register of sales of foreign currency notes / coins to authorized dealers / Full Fledged Money Changers / overseas banks in form FLM 6.
- Register of travelers' cheques surrendered to authorized dealers / authorized money changers / exported in form FLM 7
- The Cash Transaction Report (CTR) (for each month should be submitted to the FIU-IND by 15th of the succeeding month. However, while filing CTR, details of individual transactions below Rupees 50,000 need not be furnished) and
- The Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) (should be furnished within 7 days of arriving at a conclusion that any transaction, including an attempted transaction).
Top 100 Most Innovative Companies in Asia - Red Herring
Forbes 30 Under 30 in American business and industry figures Lists.
Success Rate. Your Order Comes with Money Back Guarantee
Services delivered by 300+ Qualified CA and CS