- Hassle Free Tax Compliance.
When TAX Audit is Applicable?
- Carrying on Business shall and turnover exceeds Rs. 100 Lac in any financial year.
- Carrying on Profession and gross receipts in profession exceed 25 Lac in a financial year.
- Must carry on business or profession.
- Maintenance of books accounts is mandatory as per Income tax act.
- A business or profession should be carried with a motive of profit.
- Profit or gain computable under Chapter IV.
- Income is Taxable or Loss allowable under Act.
Who are required to get their accounts audited?
- Partnership Firm.
- Association of person.
- Local Authority.
- Section -8 company.
- Trust / NGO/ Society.
What is included in turnover for TAX AUDIT?
- Duty drawback received on export sales shall be considered as part of Turnover in a financial year.
- Interest income by money lender.
- Foreign fluctuation income by an exporter shall be considered as part of turnover in a financial year.
- Advance received & forfeited from customers.
- If excise duty included in turnover it should be again debited in the profit and loss account.
What is excluded in turnover for TAX AUDIT?
- Sale/ Purchase of Fixed Assets.
- Sale Proceeds of the Assets Held as Investments.
- Rental Income residential or commercial property.
- Interest income.
- Reimbursement of expenses as receipt.
Top 100 Most Innovative Companies in Asia - Red Herring
Top 25 Consulting Firm in India - Consultants Review
Success Rate. Your Order Comes with Money Back Guarantee
Services delivered by 100+ Qualified CA and CS
Thanks for your services. The team is really professional. They make sure that things are delivered in time. The best part about Enterslice is the consultative approach and guiding us on all our business matters. "
Very professional services. I am highly impressed by their courteous and client oriented attitude. "
Enterslice and Its team made starting my company and running very easy. Their contribution in raising funds was immense. I highly recommend Enterslice to any one who wants to start a business in India. Thank you guys keep up the good work. "