GST Registration online – Process and Expert Help
GST is the biggest tax reforms in India, the initiative of government improving ease of doing business in India & also have encouraged foreign investments in India. Under the New GST regime, businesses whose estimated annual turnover exceeds Rs. 40 Lakh (Rs 20 Lakhs for Northeast state) is required to register as a normal taxpayer. For certain business like Export-Import, E-commerce, Causal dealer, foreign supplier, Market place aggregator registration under GST is mandatory irrespective of annual turnover of a business.
If a taxable person supplies goods or services without registration procedure specified under the Act then it is considered as an offense and they will be liable to pay a heavy penalty under the GST Act. Furthermore, while doing Export and Import businesses don't forget to register for your IEC registration. GST Registration usually takes 3-6 Working days. Enterslice team can help in getting new GST Registration in 5 easy steps.
GST Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Existing Taxpayers registered under any of the VAT, CST, Excise/Service tax regimes
- New Taxpayers whose annual turnover exceeds Rs. 40 Lakh (20 Lakh in Northeast state) are required to get new GST registration.
- Casual taxable person and Non-Resident taxable person
- Online Aggregator - Market Place seller and supplier
- A person or company supplying online data or information from outside India to a person in India
- The agent of Taxable Supplier
- Input service distributor
What is Online GST Registration Process?
Enterslice is top rated GST Registration service provider in India. We deliver GSTIN within 3 to 6 working days. Enterslice GST Experts will guide on applicability, registration & will help you meeting Compliance under GST Act.
- Purchase a plan for GST Registration Starting from Rs 1,499/-
- A CA is assigned on your order
- Upload documents via mobile or web app
- Our Expert will submit documents after in-depth scrutiny of documents
- ARN No Generation – After Filing on GST Port ARN shall be shared with you for future references.
- GSTIN issued – GST Department will issue a certificate in 2-3 Working days.
Documents required for GST Registration
- Pan Card of the Applicant taxpayer
- Identity proof and address proofs of all the promoters of the business.
- Photographs of Directors / Partners / Owners
- Proof of registration of business, or Partnership Deed in case of partnership and registration certificates.
- Address proof for the location of a business.
- Bank account details of the business.
- Digital Signature
- Letter of Authorization from Partners / Board of Directors
New GST Registration Fees
In India, it is easy to process and however it involves various steps and documentation. There is a need to select the SAC/HSN Code at the time of registration; hence you need knowledge of GST laws. Thus, it is recommended to take Professional help for the same. Our team at Enterslice provides end to end online process. GST Registration fees start from Rs 1499 onwards
What are the benefits of a new GST Registration?
- Relief from the double taxation system
- Higher threshold for GST Registration
- Opportunity to avail input tax credit on purchases
- Lower tax rates under composition scheme (For Annual turnover up to Rs 1.5 Cr)
- Easy and online Return filing
- Improved logistics by Introduction of E-way Bill
- Abolition of various Forms C/F/G/H
- Less Compliance cost
- Unorganized sector regulated under GST
GST Return Filing
After Obtaining Online GST Registration as Normal Taxpayer, the entity will require to file the GST returns on time. The requirement of GST Returns is based on the annual turnover of a taxable person. If annual turnover is less than Rs 1.5 Cr then only you need to submit quarterly returns. On the respective Due dates of GST returns, you need to submit details of purchase and sale. Failure to file GST Returns will attract penalty.
Following GST returns forms are required to be filed
- GSTR - 1 (Details of Sales) by 10th of Following Month
- GST – 2 (Detail of Purchase) by 15th of Following Month
- GST - 3 - (Combined return of Sales & Purchase) by 20th of Following Month
- GSTR - 4 – (Quarterly return to being filled a taxable person registered under composition scheme)
- GSTR - 5 (Monthly return to being filled a Non-resident taxable person)
- GSTR - 6 (Monthly return to being filled by Input service distributor)
- GSTR - 7 (Monthly return to being filled by a taxable person responsible for TDS)
- GSTR - 8 (Monthly return to being filled by a taxable person responsible for TCS)
- GSTR - 9 (Annual return to be filled by a taxable person whose annual turnover is more than Rs 2 Cr)
- GSTR - 10 (To be filled within 3 months from the date GST Registration was canceled)
- GSTR - 11 (To be filled by a special taxable person like Consulate, Embassies and UN Bodies for claiming a refund on inward supplies)
How to Cancel GST Registration
Cancellation of GST Registration means taxpayer willing not to supply good or services and also will cease to collect and pay taxes under the GST Regime. GST registration cancellation may be initiated by the taxpayer himself or by The GST officer.
Simple steps for Cancellation of GST Registration, however, you may need assistance from professionals.
- Login to www.gst.gov.in
- In Profile section select Cancellation
- Insert proper remarks and Submit online
How to change GST registration details of an Entity
A Registered taxable person can correct or modify the GST Registration details as for when it is required. Followings details can be changed after due care.
- Name of Business or taxable person
- Registered office address
- Additional place of business
- Mobile No or email id
Penalties for not registering under GST
There are strict laws under the GST Act for non-compliance of the GST regulations.
Short Payment or Non-Payment of Taxes – Penalty would 10% of Unpaid amount or Rs. 10,000 Tax Evasion – Penalty 100% of the Tax Amount