Forensic Technology Services
The evolving corporate landscape has increased the importance and complexity of the IT infrastructure and its associated data. While it has turned into a boon in increasing efficiency and productivity as compared to paper guaranteed world.
Challenges faced in managing electronic documents
- Exponential growth of structured and unstructured data
- Creation of social media
- Digital Data operating in Gigabytes and Terabytes
- Development of the profile of a fraudster from accountant to a technologically sound novice
- Rise in technology driven frauds
- Obligation for digital evidence for testimony in courts
- Availability of anti-forensic tools to harm or alter data
- Regulations becoming stringent and non-compliance attracting heavy penalty
- Focus on continuous monitoring of data pattern trend analysis
- Increase in the cost of compliance
Our team has dedicated Forensic Technology lab which enables the recovery and use of digital evidence to support investigation and litigation which the help of following tools:
- Open Source
- Vendor Tools
These tools will help to extract, transform and visualize the data with the help of any device and which is in any other format. These tools can also help to establish whether the evidences has been erased ,modified and analyze electronic content and patterns of internet and email usage, which will also help recover deleted data, assess and explain meta data within the recovered files.
Key services provided by us
- Forensic Data analysis containing data management, data analysis, dashboards and advance analytics.
- Computer Forensics containing Disk Imaging, data recovery, keyword search and incidental requirement.
- Discovery Management including E-Discovery Support for investigations and disputes.