What is a Rental Agreement?
A rental agreement, is a month to month agreement. It is a tenancy of a short period usually of 11 months. For these monthly rentals are charged by the landlord and the tenant pays it according to said terms of the agreement.
Advantages of Rent Agreement
Securing Unpredicted expenses: A rental agreement is an agreement that benefits both the landlord as well as the tenant by securing the unpredicted expenses.
Good Relations: Through rental agreement, there develops a good relation between the landlord and the tenant as the rights and obligations are streamlined and precisely defined.
Provides legal protection: There is always a requirement of a legal document if the value of asset involved is high. Therefore it serves as a legal protection in the form of rental agreement.
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.