What is Share Purchase Agreement?
The share purchase agreement is an agreement in which terms and conditions are finalized relating to the purchase and sale of shares of a Company. It is used to transfer the ownership of shares in a company from a seller to a purchaser.
Who shall need a share purchase agreement?
When any individual or corporation is selling or purchasing shares in a company to or from another business entity, a share purchase agreement should be used.
What information is put in a share purchase agreement?
- The purchaser of the shares.
- The seller of the shares.
- The company from which shares being sold.
- The value of shares.
- The law that governs the agreement.
- The type of shares that are being sold.
Procedure for Share Purchase agreement
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.