What is a Shareholder's agreement?
A shareholder's agreement is an arrangement among a company's shareholders describing how the company should be operated and the shareholder's relationship, the management of the company, ownership of shares and privileges and protection of shareholders. Thus a shareholder's agreement contains rights and obligations of shareholders of a company, and it also covers matters, governing the management and the structure, initial funding, as well as the administration and business activities of the Company.
A shareholder's Agreement is a significant and useful document, because it provides a mechanism for setting out the principles. Upon which the shareholders or partners, in a joint venture agree to run their business.
Defines rights: A shareholders agreement is helpful in defining the powers of a shareholder and the rights one obtains.
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.