What is Master Service Agreement?
A master service agreement is an agreement which specifies performance objectives and outlines the responsibilities of both parties. It is a contractual document that lists the current and prospective services to which the agreement applies. It is a contract in which the parties agree to most of the terms that will govern future transactions or future agreements. It provides accountable framework for the services to be provided.
Advantages of Mater Service Agreement
Simplifies the criteria: The criteria is simplified through a master service agreement as it describes the issues beforehand they are likely to occur.
Well defined method: It affiliates programs which are often used to define how two entities should function collectively. Thus, it is a well-defined method of doing a particular service.
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.