What is NSIC Registration?
The word NSIC is the abbreviated term for National Small Industries Corporation, the main aim of this Corporation is to promote the products of Small and Micro Entrepreneurs. To promote the products of Small and Medium Entrepreneurs a scheme has been launched known as Consortia and Tender Marketing Scheme.
What are the features of this scheme?
- This scheme shall cover all those enterprises which have been registered with NSIC through Single Point Registration Scheme. But this scheme shall not cover those units which have been engaged in trading activity.
- This scheme provides a security deposit on back to back basis.
- With the registration in the scheme, they will help in issuing tenders set i.e. free of cost.
- The units registered under this scheme shall be exempted from paying earnest money deposit.
What is the eligibility criteria to register under this scheme?
- All those enterprises whether micro or small registered with Director of Industries/ District Industries Centre are eligible to register under Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC.
- Micro and Small Enterprises those have been in existence for less than 1 year but have commenced their commercial production to such enterprises registration shall be granted up to limit of ₹ 5 Lacs, which shall be valid for a period of 1 year.
What is the registration Procedure?
- For registering under this scheme the enterprise shall file an application along with the requisite fees.
- A duplicate copy of the application form will be forwarded to the concerned inspecting agency requesting for carrying out the technical inspection.
- After the technical report has been received by the NSIC it shall issue a registration certificate.
What are the documents required for registration?
- Details of plant & machinery i.e. the date of purchase, the original value of the asset.
- Ownership Documents that should be self-attested.
- Declaration from the Proprietor/Director that they do not have any connection with the large-scale unit.
- Banker’s Report regarding the financial status of the applicant.
- List of finished goods and the raw material.
- Copy of the Pan Card.
- Audited Balance Sheet, P&L, Trading Account.
- List of places or cities where the services shall be available.
- Items for which registration is available.