The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948 enacted by the legislature as an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the life and living of workers in sickness or any kind of accident, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of salary or earning capacity of an Individual. The ESI Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependents. ESI registration is mandatory for all employees earning INR 20,000 per month or less per month as wages or salary. The employer needs to contribute 4.75 % and employee needs to add 1.75% total share 6.5% of Gross salary. This fund is supervised by the ESI Corporation established under the Act. The employer has to mandatory register within 15 days from the Incorporation. The ESI Corporation has to oversee the provision of medical and cash benefits ESI Card holder and depended family member. Now ESI Corporation has established a vast network of Regional offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout all the main cities in India. State government is accountable for administration and supervision of the hospitals.
ESI Registration can be done online from anywhere in India.
Package includes following
ESI Consultation on call discussion
ESI Registration in India
The ESI Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependents. ESI registration is mandatory for all employees earning INR 20,000 per month or less per month as wages or salary. ESI Registration is compulsory for the Employers having more than 10 employees.
ESI Benefits to Employee
ESI provides social insurance to protect the life and living of workers in sickness or any accident, injury resulting in loss of salary or earning capacity of an Individual.
ESI benefits to Employer
A Registered organization under the ESI Act, employer secures legal liability which can arise from any accident at the workplace or outside the workplace. If an employer is a registered under the act, then total expenses in case of disability or sickness of employee shall be borne by the ESI Corporation.
ESI Payment online
ESI Contributions should pay on the government account before the 21st of the following month.
ESI Registration Process
1. ESI Registration
ESI Registration takes 10 to 15 days, subject to Government processing time.
Sometimes department directs for more information from employers and do not worry. Enterslice team assists you in answering such questions during the registration process.
We will prepare your ESI Application along with a list of employee's pre-registration.
After submission of application for ESI Establishment code, the concerned Regional Office will approve a unique employer code and also may request for more information from the employer.
From All Directors and Shareholder.
Document Form 01 Employer's Registration (may be abstained from ESI Office).
List of minimum 10/20 Employees with their DOJ and Rate of Salary.
Memorandum & Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership Deed as applicable.
Copy of PAN.
Bank a/c existing Certificate.
Copy of Vat Registration.
Copy of Factory/Shop & Comm. EST Registration.
A copy of any other Registration as may be.
Declaration Form of each employee along with their 2 Postcard size photographs (Optional)
FAQs on ESI Registration
Is it mandatory for the Employer to register under the ESIC Act?
Yes. It is the statutory responsibility of the employer to register the Factory/Establishment under the ESI Scheme within 15 days from the applicability.
Whether all the persons employed who are drawing salary above Rs.15000 p.m. under the Act are also counted for?
Yes. All the persons employed in the factories or establishments irrespective of their wages and type of employment.
Who are the persons not to be counted for coverage of a factory?
The following persons are not to be counted
A proprietor or a partner.
A contractor lending the services of his employee.
An apprentice engaged under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
Persons employed on contract for professional service legal, technical, tax consultants.
Top 100 Most Innovative Companies in Asia - Red Herring
Top 25 Consulting Firm in India - Consultants Review
Success Rate. Your Order Comes with Money Back Guarantee
Services delivered by 100+ Qualified CA and CS
Thanks for your services. The team is really professional. They make sure that things are delivered in time. The best part about Enterslice is the consultative approach and guiding us on all our business matters. "
Haiden Group - UAE
Very professional services. I am highly impressed by their courteous and client oriented attitude. "
Col. Gautam Singh
F Salon Paris
Enterslice and Its team made starting my company and running very easy. Their contribution in raising funds was immense. I highly recommend Enterslice to any one who wants to start a business in India. Thank you guys keep up the good work. "