Annual compliance for a Private Limited Company?
The good benefits of a private limited company such limited liability protection, raise fund from Venture capitalist, continuous existence, the confidence of the community come at the cost of increased annual compliance.
Annual General Meeting of a newly incorporated company should be held within 18 months from the date of registration or 9 months from the date of closing of the financial year, whichever is earlier.
2nd year onwards Annual General Meeting should be held within 6 months from the end of that financial year and from second-year Annual returns of the company must be filed latest by 30th November of every year.
Annual return consists following:
- Audited Balance Sheet of the Company.
- Audited Profit & Loss Account.
- Compliance Certificate from a CS.
- Confirmation about the situation of Registered Office Address.
- Register of Member.
- Shares and Debentures details.
- Debt details.
- Information about the Management of the Company.
- Current and details of change in shareholding structure of the Company.
- Detail about the changes in Directorship.
- Details of transfers of securities/ Share in a financial year.