Annual Compliance for LLP Company
LLP Registered in India has to file the annual return within 60 days from the end of close of financial year. Statement of Account & Solvency by 30th October of the end of following fiscal year. The audit of LLP Books & Accounts applicable only when it crosses the annual turnover limit Rs. 40 Lac in a year.
Annual return consists following:
- Audited Balance Sheet of the Company.
- Audited Profit & Loss Account.
- Confirmation about the situation of Registered Office Address.
- Current and details of change in contribution of partners.
- Detail about the changes in partners.