Taxation & Regulatory Services
- Assess liability for claiming R&D incentives
- Assisting in implementing systems and processes for capturing the necessary information relating to R&D incentives
- Assistance in preparing and processing application forms relevant for recognition and approval of R&D facility
- Identifying the expenditure eligible for R&D incentive claims
- Preparation, review and facilitating R&D tax incentive claims
- Also support services for realization of R&D incentive claims
In order to encourage Investment in Research and Development (R&D) the government of India has provided motivation in the form of various tax in..
- EU Direct Tax Group
- Latin American Tax Group
- International Tax Desks
If you are carrying on operations across borders or turning a competition in multiple jurisdictions, then you have complied with the tax laws includ..
- Compliance review Monthly/Quarterly & Annually
- ITP & DP compliance
- FEMA compliance
- Management Report on internal control system
A separate code on transfer pricing as mentioned under the Income tax Act (Section 91 to 92F) which covers intra cross border transactions under..
- Assistance to the foreign companies in India for setting up branch office, liaison office, and project office along with the approaches required for initiating a setup.
- Regulatory Due Diligence
- Advice on Foreign exchange transactions.
- Carry out compliance in connection with health checkup , regulatory risk analysis of past and present compliances from foreign exchange perspective
- Representation before authorities such as Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Investment Promotion Board etc.
- Assistance in representation for compounding matters and obtaining approvals for External Commercial Borrowing.
The foreign exchange regulations have been liberalized over the years to facilitate remittance of funds in and outside India. These change..
- Enterslice deals in all type of Corporate tax compliance & tax advisory services .
Constant Tax and regulatory changes in India are challenging Indian and Multinational companies to stay on the top. The companies should be well edu..
- Helping in strategizing tax litigation
- Exploring alternative tax dispute resolution mechanisms
- Assistance in representation before Commissioner of Income tax (Appeals), Dispute Resolution Panel, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
- Assistance in preparation of advance ruling application and representation before AAR
- Assisting, counseling, preparing, representing appeals and petitions before High Courts and Supreme Court
Tax Litigation under the Indian judicial system is time consuming. The adjudicating and quasi-judicial appellate authorities act as a fact finding b..
- Business Model Optimization& ERP Process re-engineering
- Develop and provide multi-jurisdictional GST regulations& Compliance Reporting
- Advisory on audits by government / GST Authority
- Appeal before GST Appellate authority & Appeal before High court / Apex court
- GST Annual Compliance report to Board of directors
In India, Goods and Services Tax (GST) has been implemented from 1st July 2017. For all business entities in India need to conduct a study..
The transfer pricing (TP) provisions were earlier restricted to International transactions only. However, with effect from 1st April 2013 the transfer..
- Benchmarking sustainability practices
- Stakeholder Engagement Process
- Sustainability Strategy and Roadmap development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
A reliable economic growth is gradually reestablished across the world. In such a scenario the challenge is likely to optimize the growth in&nbs..
- Finalization of Accounting policy
- Developing a format of financial statement
- Direct Tax Impact Analysis
- Indirect Taxes Impact Analysis
- IT Impact analysis
On 16th February, 2015 Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) notified the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 laying down the roadmap to..
- End to End Compliance review
- Mandatory for Certain Types of company
- EAT 60 days
Companies falling under this criterion required to annex secretarial audit report with the board report