What is Company Registration in Fujairah?
Fujairah provides modern technologies for companies and highest living standards for citizens and it is only Emirate located on the East Coast of the UAE. In UAE, Fujairah is one of the seven Emirates well known for tourism destination. Currently there are large number of foreigners living in Fujairah. It has become very attractive to foreign investors since the establishment of the Fujairah Free Zone.
Types of Company
Following are the available types of companies for foreign enterprisers in Fujairah
- Free zone establishments.
- Free zone companies.
- Branch offices.
In Fujairah investors may own a company based on the type of license and the lease agreement concluded with the authorities.
For setting up a company in Fujairah following licenses are available:
- To import, export and re-export specific commodities, trading or a general trading license;
- For companies leasing diverse warehousing facilities,warehousing license;
- Manufacturing licenses.
In Fujairah in order to apply for a manufacturing license company must comply with all the requirements related to area, electricity, water, human resources and environmental characteristics.
Here are the following documents are required to register a company:
- Application form
- Feasibility study for the project
- To establish a company, permission from the Emirate
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company
- Capital contribution certificate issued by local bank
- Auditor’s certificate for the shares.
SETTING UP A COMPANY
In Fujairah, Limited Liability Company is the most common type of business to be set up which requires a minimum two shareholders and a share capital of 150,000 AED. To establish a company in Fujairah, there is a requirement of obtaining business name from the Municipality. Fujairah Municipality also releases business licenses. However in case of special activities one must apply for a special license with the relevant ministry or department.