How to Get FSSAI Registration in Bangalore?
In this article, we will discuss how to get FSSAI Registration in Bangalore to start a food-related business.
FSSAI Registration in Bangalore
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is established under the food and safety standards 2006. FSSAI is governed by various ministries and department in order to handle food-related issues.
- FSSAI is mainly regulated under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006.
- FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standard Authority of India.
- Every food business requires a license from the authority to conduct business activity.
- It is mandatory for all manufacturing units, the distribution unit and also for restaurants, street food vendors.
- It is applicable irrespective of the turnover of the business. Every small, medium and large-scale operator need to apply for the license.
- The food operators engage in the business should obtain the 14-digit registration or license number printed on the package of the product.
FSSAI has been implemented by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer are the key people to look after working for FSSAI Department. Currently, Mr. Ashish Bahuguna is the Chairperson and Mr. Pawan Kumar Agrawal is the Chief Executive Officer for FSSAI.
The FSSAI has its headquarters at New Delhi. The expert also has 6 provincial offices located in Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin, and Chennai.
Registration Fees for FSSAI License in Bangalore:
||Rs.100/- Per Year
|State FSSAI License
||Rs. 2000-5000/- Per Year
|Central FSSAI License
||Rs. 7500/- Per Year
How to Apply for FSSAI Registration in Bangalore?
- Visit FSSAI Website of Karnataka and click on sign up available on the right side of the page.
- All the Food Business operator need to provide a unique email address and mobile number.
- Input a unique username for FSSAI Registration in Bangalore and fill the details to complete the sign-up
- An account is created once the sign-up process is completed and the user gets a notification via email and SMS
- The user id is valid for 30 days, hence the details has to be filled before it gets
- After log into the account fill the details of the online application form and submit it.
- The application has to be made in Form B for FSSAI Licence.
- The application should be filed with self-declaration, affidavit, and annexure as applicable.
- On successful filling of details, the system will generate a Unique Reference Id.
- After the procedure is over, take print out of the application form and acknowledgment and attach the demand draft of the fees with supporting documents
- The application needs to be submitted to state authority or regional office of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, within 15 days from submission of application.
- With the help of the Unique Reference Id, the operator can keep track of the application.
- The Authority scrutinize the documents and approves the application.
- A 14 digit FSSAI Registration number is provided by the Authority which consists of information about the manufacturer and their state.
- The license is granted for a period of 1 to 5 years which needs to be mentioned at an early stage of application.
- The license can be renewed after the expiry of the term.
- The application for renewal should be made 30 days prior to the expiry of the FSSAI license.