NGO & Section 8 Registration in Delhi
An NGO is a not-for-profit organization or the voluntary citizen’s group working to social causes & various interests. NGOs perform the variety of services, humanitarian efforts for the different sections of the society & take grievances from citizens to the government.
Procedure for NGO Company Registration
Step 1- obtain DIN DSC
Step 2- Verificstion& name Approval of the same
Step 3- Apply for the license and COI
Step 4- NGO registration is completed
Documents Required for Section 8 Company for Section 8 Company Registration
- Digital Signature Certificate (if you already have it)
- Director Identification Number (if you already have it)
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- ID proof for members: (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID)
- Passport size Photographs
- Director’s details (if Members are other Companies/LLPs)
- Address Proof
- Application of DSC & DPIN
- Name approval
- Approval of other authorities
- Obtaining Section 8 Company Licence
- MOA & AOA submission
- Get Company incorporation certificate
- Apply for PAN, TAN and Bank account
- Object must be Charitable or to promote arts, science, commerce etc
- Intends to apply all its profit in promoting the objectives
- Assures the prohibiting of the payment of dividends to any of its members
- No Minimum Share Capital Requirement
- Easy Transfer of Ownership
- Tax Benefits
- No need to use “Section 8” or “Limited” title
- No Stamp Duty
- Clear Objectives for easy donations and loans
- Easy to Manage
- Exemptions and Privileges under Companies Act, 2013
- Relaxation in Compliances
Concerns Related to Section 8 Company
- Profit or income of the Section 8 Company cannot be used for any object other than those mentioned in its MOA.
- Distribution of profits or declaration of a dividend to its members is prohibited.
- No member can be appointed as an office of the company with any remuneration.
- Its income is taxed at the similar rates as another company.
- A Section 8 Company cannot alter the provisions of its MOA and AOA except with the previous approval of the Central Government.