Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
|Graduation||7 years||Google Adword, Seo HTML, Content Creation,
Content Strategy, Social Media
- The track, report and analyze website analytics and SEO performance.
- Track Manager Google Adwords, Facebook, Youtube Words.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook services, youtube, Linkedin including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Googles Keyword Tool.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
- E-commerce SEO, Service B2B SEO & Video Marketing.