What is a Pitch Deck?
A pitch deck is a smart way to tell your audience about what are you making. It is used to provide your investor with a quick overview of your business plan. Entrepreneurs always use pitch deck during face-to-face or online meetings with a potential angel investor or Venture capital firms or with the customers or co-founders.
You may need to present your business in front of the larger audience, and pitch deck is the one of the best material to show your business in just a few minutes.
When Do I Need a Pitch Deck?
- To outline for your business plan.
- "buy in" to your story.
- Funding for Your Startup.
- To convince your customers or employees.
What Makes a Great Pitch Deck?
- Length: Max to max 10-15 slides.
- Content: only bullet points and be ready to answer top 20 questions.
- Focus: Limit each slide to expressing one idea.
- Aesthetics: color or theme should match your branding, minimum words, and maximum graph or symbol, fonts size should be 35cm to 55 cm.
- Delivery: practice well to engage the audience.