Company Formation in Dubai
Dubai is the most popular business hub and world one of the premium financial center in 82% of the Dubai population are expatriates.
UAE is the hub of free-trade zones. There are more than 50 free-trade zones in the UAE. Free-trade zones in the United Arab Emirates are areas that have a No income tax, No. customs and imports. The UAE has several popular free zones across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah and Um Al Qwain.
Key benefits of Company formation in UAE
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 0% custom duty on import.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- Corporate tax exemptions for up to 50 years.
- No personal income taxes on salary or any other income.
- One window clearance for all type of business.
- Offers a high degree of anonymity for Directors and Shareholders.
- A copy of Passport for Each Shareholder and Director.
- A proof of entry in UAE (Preferably immigration entry stamp).
- Passport size photographs.
- Business Plan.