Board and Management Reporting
The Board of directors and the management of the company are responsible for organization’s operational, strategic, and financial performance. Board exercise its responsibilities by clearly setting out the policy guidelines within which they expect the management to operate.
Thus a good board and management reporting helps in the accurate decision making and also establishing the good governance thereby helping in gaining investor’s confidence.
Features of Board and Management Reporting
- It identifies the true value of the business.
- It accumulates the focus on data pertaining to the future of the business.
- Helps in the analysis of the data from diverse sources.
- Flexibility to report tends to better performance.
Benefits of Board and Management Reporting
- It facilitates a relation between board and management on what really drives value in the business.
- It offers a better understanding of past and future performance.
- It helps in significant savings and on the time and cost of management.
Thus a good board and management reporting helps in the establishment of good corporate governance of a company and thereby improving the confidence of the investors.