Overview of Contract Labour Compliance Services
Companies, whether big or small, are dependent on the services of contractual workforce. Such companies who avail the services of a contractual labour are called the Principal Employer and the entity that supplies the contractual labour to the Principal Employer is the Contractor. Both the Contractor and Principal Employers are bound to adhere to contract labour compliances while availing the services of contractual workforce.
The onus of providing safe and healthy working environment to the contractual labour lies on the Contractor and on the failure of contractor, the responsibility ultimately lies on the Principal Employer. Contract labour law compliances are important from the view point of managing legal repercussions and reputational risks attached to their non-compliance.
Contract Labour Compliance Services Offered
Enterslice offers you an end-to-end solution for all your Contract Labour Compliance needs.
Obtaining licenses from authority
Enterslice assists Principal Employers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors in obtaining licenses and registrations under Contract Labour Act.
Amendments and renewals in registrations and licenses
Enterslice assists Principal Employers in making amendments and renewals to their registrations and licenses from the licensing authority.
Preparation and Maintenance of Registers
Enterslice assists in the preparation and maintenance of necessary registers such register for Contractors, for fines, for wages, for workmen etc.
Preparation and filing of returns
Enterslice assists in preparation and filing of returns with the registration authority for the Principal Employer, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
Preparation and Maintenance of Records
Enterslice assists in the preparation and maintenance of important records such as wage slips, muster roll provided under the applicable law.
Compliance with Contract Labour Act provisions
Enterslice assists your organisation in complying with Contract Labour Act provisions related to notices, disclosures, displays, deductions etc.
Consultancy on Contract Labour
Enterslice offers consultancy to Principal Employers, Contractors and Sub-contractors with respect to issues related to Contract labour.
Representing your Company
Enterslice represents your company in case of rejection/ refusal/ suspension/ revocation of Principal Employer’s registration/ Labour license.
Issuance of employment cards
Enterslice assists your entity in issuing employment cards to the workmen or service certificates to the workmen employed by your organisation.
Correspondence and liaising
Enterslice assists your organisation in correspondence and liaising with the labour authorities and Labour Department.
Assistance in Inspections and Enquiries
Enterslice assists your organisation in responding to the enquiries and inspections carried out by the labour authorities.
Reply to notices
Enterslice assists replying to the Show-Cause Notices issued by the Labour authorities under the Contract Labour Act.
Representation in adjudication proceedings
Enterslice assists you in appearing on behalf of Principal Employer, Contractors and Sub-contractor in adjudication proceedings before appropriate forums.
We also offer all-inclusive software solutions for complying with the Contract Labour laws applicable to Principal Employer, Contractors and Sub-contractors.
Key Acts and Rules Applicable
Every Establishment is governed by the following state-specific legislations, concerned rules and amendments applicable:
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Central Rules, 1971
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Karnataka Rules,1974
- The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Himachal Pradesh Rules, 1974
- The Maharashtra Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1971
- The Orissa Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1975
- The West Bengal Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1972
- The Tamil Nadu Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1975
- The Kerela Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1974
- Andhra Pradesh Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1971
- Telangana Contract Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Rules 1971
- The Goa, Daman and Diu Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Rules, 1972
- The Rajasthan Contract Labour (Recognition and Abolition) Rules, 1971
- The Uttar Pradesh Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1975
- The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Assam Rules, 1971
- The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Gujarat Rules, 1972
- The Bihar Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules, 1972
- The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Jharkhand Rules, 1972
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) (Madhya Pradesh) Rules, 1973
- The Delhi Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1972
- Punjab Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Rules 1973
3-Step Compliance Procedure with Enterslice
Leave the hassles of your Contract Labour Compliances to Enterslice in the following 3 easy step.
Assessment of Contract Labour Compliance Needs
Enterslice asseses the requirement of contract labour compliance depending on the category you belong to such as Principal Employer/ Contractor/ Sub-contractor.
Allotment of an experienced Team
We then allot you an experienced team of CAs and CS, lawyers, and state-of-the-art software solutions in managing your contract labour compliances.
Representation before Labour Authorities
We assist your organisation in responding to the enquiries, inspections, notices and arguing before labour law authorities.
Why Choose Enterslice?
Enterslice will provide you a comprehensive Contract Labour Compliance assistance to help you run your business without inviting unecessary legal repercussions.
Sophisticated Technological Solutions
Enterslice offers highly sophisticated software solutions to give you a seamless, paper-less compliance experience.
Pan-India Team of Contract Labour compliance experts
Enterslice offers you a pan-India team of compliance experts with a track record of 99% SLA deliveries.
Our team comprising of CAs, CSs, lawyers and establishment Compliance professionals offers you Out-of-the-box solutions for your business.
Proven Service Record
Enterslice has more than 10 years of experience serving more than 150 locations with more than 50,000 satisfied customers.
Clients That Rely on Enterslice Solutions
Our Clients include some of the biggest brands in Insurance, Software and IT, Banking, Financial Services, and Environment sectors.