Hong Kong Immigration Services
Hong Kong is an attractive immigration destination for overseas immigrants. Candidates having accurate qualification and work-experience can apply for the Hong Kong visa program on the basis of their occupation. Hong Kong is the former colony of the British Empire, is home to the Chinese, European, and other South Asian countries. Immigration is not difficult as the immigration policies are crafted in a unique way, attracting thousands of immigrants. It is possible to immigrate to Hong Kong without any advance offer of local employment.
The authority in Hong Kong always provides golden opportunities to the aspirants who wish to migrate to Hong Kong using Business Visa, family visa, student visa, and Hong Kong travel visa programs. Relocating in Hong Kong can be the best option for you, whether you want to establish your business or you are a student or want to visit your family in Hong Kong or just take a break and travel the beautiful nation. For Hong Kong immigration, you can take help from our consultants who will help you in getting through the process.
Why is Hong Kong Immigration in Demand?
Hong being a well-established Asian country, is known for its versatile factors. The nation has an interesting history and independence to a multi-cultural community with accessible transportation facilities. Hong Kong is generally occupied with various facilities that make it the best place to live. Some of the factors that make Hong Kong the best place for immigrants are:
- Hong Kong stands on the topmost in ranking for the Human Development Index and ranks 7th worldwide for higher life expectancy in the world.
- The highest number of skyscrapers with the third most high rise buildings is in Hong Kong.
- The primary factors like the international finance market, low taxation, and at least Government interference, add toppings in the economy of Hong Kong.
- The major contribution in the economy of Hong Kong is contributed by the tourism sector, by accounting for 5% of its GDP.
- Hong Kong is also considered as the pathway for foreign direct investment in China.
- Hong Kong is one of the most flourished nations having 12th largest economy happens to be one of the richest countries in the world.
- It offers a quality life, education & health benefits, political rights, and financial flexibility. It also provides scope for securing a great life and future.
- Low rate of unemployment with a highly skilled workforce, the Hong Kong economy promises to prosper and is one of the reasons to attract millions of aspirants who wish to migrate in this beautiful country.
- It is also the most cited nation among the Indians, and every year thousands of applicants go there for work opportunities or to pursue their studies.
What are the requirements for Hong Kong Immigration?
The requirements for Hong Kong immigration as a job-seeker are as follows:
- The age of the candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant should have proper communication and proficient English language skills.
- The average IELTS score of the applicant to apply under the work visa of Hong Kong is 6.0.
- There must be proper evidence stating the good character of the applicant and not being part of any illegal activities. The candidates must submit their past records from countries where they have lived for the last ten months in the previous ten years.
- The applicants need to have adequate funds to support themselves in Hong Kong during their stay. All expenses like accommodation, transportation costs, and living costs should be managed by the applicant himself.
What are the VISA Categories for Hong Kong Immigration?
An individual can land in this former British colony for short-term or permanent only if they have opted for an accurate visa. The visa categories for Hong Kong immigration are as follows:
- Hong Kong Quality Admission Scheme
This category of Visa includes those immigrants who possess relevant skills and also willing to travel to Hong Kong for better career opportunities. This scheme is basically designed to attract overseas immigrant who is capable of contributing to the economy of Hong Kong.
The applicants willing to migrate to Hong Kong for the purpose of residency can apply under this category.
- Certificate of Entitlement (COE):
The people who live outside Hong Kong demands to be a permanent resident of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) and also apply for the Certificate of Entitlement in HKSAR for the right of abode.
Employment or Investment
- General Employment Policy (GEP):
The applicants willing to move to Hong Kong for the purpose of the job. This policy, which is also quota-free, does not apply to the residents of China and citizens of Afghanistan, Laos, Cuba, Vietnam, and Nepal. The applicants having efficient skills and also proper work experience and currently not available in HKSAR must apply under this category of Visa for work purposes.
Admission Scheme for the Mainland Talents and Professionals (ASMTP):
The applicants willing to live and stay in Hong Kong for work as professionals need to apply under this scheme. The applicant should hold a good qualification and must have a confirmed employment offer.
- Technology Talent Admission Scheme (TechTAS):
This is a pilot scheme for a period of three years.
Visit or Transit
- Working Holiday Scheme
The primary purpose of this scheme is to exchange cultural bonds between the participating countries and Hong Kong. The candidates between the age group of 18-30 years with a desire to visit Hong Kong for a vacation can apply under this scheme. You can get enrolled in a short-term study course and even can work for a short term period of time.
- Visit or Transit
A person who wishes to visit or work in a permit to visit or transmit the HKSAR. In case a person likes to stay in HKSAR more than the given period or is unable to get the benefit for visa waiver concession, he needs to obtain a visa or work permit prior to coming to Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Travel Pass
The travel pass scheme is constructed to boost the mobility of business persons by simplifying the business travelers to the HKSAR. It remains valid for three years and also offers the privilege of visiting Hong Kong multiple times for two months to stay on every trip.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Scheme
The businessperson who wants to hold the Asia- Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) Business Travel Card (ABTC) within the scope of APEC economies, is eligible to apply under this scheme. It is acceptable for up to five years.
- International Arrangement for non-local graduates
The quota-free category permits the individuals willing to live and stay in HKSAR for employment as professionals for applying under Immigration arrangements for graduates from overseas. The non-local applicants have attained undergraduate or higher education under the Hong Kong full-time and local accredited program can apply under this category, to live and work in the HKSAR.
The applicant willing to enter HKSAR to study can apply under this category. The applicant can choose the study program according to his/her wish. The student should be more than five years six months and less than 11 years for primary education, and for secondary education, the age should be less than 20 years of age.
Admission Scheme applicable to the second generation of the Chinese Hong Kong, Permanent residents
The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years and are the second generation of relocated Chinese Hong Kong residents from overseas can apply under this scheme to live and work in HKSAR.
What are the Benefits of Hong Kong Immigration?
The benefits of Hong Kong immigration are as follows:
The best thing about migrating to Hong Kong is that you do not need to pay taxes. Neither inheritance tax nor tax rates must be paid.
Hong Kong is also a democratic country. The people staying there live without any fear and regardless of political imprisonment. They only believe in presenting their ideas that are good for the country.
The Hong Kong government provides numerous services to the people of Hong Kong. They respect the opinion of the people and also make efforts to meet the requirements of people.
Hong Kong is not that expensive. From food to traveling and medical facilities, everything here is at reasonable rates.
Hong Kong is well known for its beauty and tourist spots. There are many attractive places in Hong Kong.