What is VENDOR AGREEMENT?
A vendor agreement is an agreement which defines the provisions and conditions of work to be performed by the vendor. Vendor is typically used in describing the entity that has paid for goods that are provided. The basic points included in this include date, time and location where services must be provided.
Advantages of Vendor Agreement
Increases Efficiency: with a vendor agreement one cam clearly determine the financials, security policies, and other key data that is required for the same which helps in increasing the efficiency and develops an effective vendor and supplier relationship.
It identifies and manages the vendor's risk: through vendors agreement there is a complete description of duties, rules, regulations and identification of vendor's risk is defined.
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.