About this Plan
In winding up process the life of a company comes to an end and the property of the company is administered for the benefit of its members & creditors. A liquidator is appointed for carrying the winding up the process by realizing the assets to pay off the liabilities and to distribute the surplus among the members on the basis of their existing rights. So if you are planning to cease the operations of the company then we can proceed for winding up of your company in an efficient manner considering rules & regulations prescribed by the government.
- Consultation regarding Winding up
- Filing of winding up application
- All related secretarial compliances
- Filing of necessary e-forms
Who should go for it?
If your business is not making money and it is in loss from some years then business owner has the option to proceed for winding up of a company. There are two modes of winding up of a company:
- Voluntary Winding Up
- Winding Up by the tribunal (Compulsory Winding Up)
In case of voluntary winding up, the petition can be filed by any of the following:
- Any of the contributory or contributors
- The Registrar
- A person authorized by the Central Government
- A case falling under section 271, by the central Government