About this Plan
TDS is paid by the one who is responsible for making a salary. Under this, two parties are involved i.e. deductor & deductee. Deductor is the one who deducts the tax while deductee is the one whose tax is being deducted. A taxpayer may find it tedious thus we can help you in TDS return filing on the TRACES portal in an easiest & efficient manner.
- Consultation by CA
- Verify details
- Filing of TDS Return
- Tracking of status
Who should go for it?
TDS return filing is mandatory for every person making payments as defined under the Income Tax Act. For the following below mentioned payments it is required to deduct tax at source within the stipulated time:
- Income on Securities
- Income by way of winning the lottery, puzzles, and others
- Income from winning horse races
- Insurance Commission
- Payment made in connection to National Saving Scheme etc.
- One must have valid PAN & TAN;
- One must also have valid DSC;
- Bank Account details & demat details should be provided;
- Preparation of TDS statement;
- Verification of deduction rates
- Preparation of FUV file;
- Submission of quarterly TDS statement using TAN login credentials.