About this Plan
Indian government launched startup India scheme in January 2016 to promote startups in India. This step has been taken by the government to generate more employment. We should be thankful to the government for making startup registration easy by introducing various government initiatives. Under this plan, we will help you with startup registration in an easy & hassle free manner. We will file an online application on the DIPP portal.
- Company Incorporation
- File respective form for Startup Registration with DIPP (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion)
- Business Description in brief
- Full Documentation
- End to End Co-ordination with the department
Who should go for it?
The Indian government is taking initiative for the startups to stand in a market. Moreover, to obtain government benefits, many startups have already applied for registration. This step is making society more efficient by encouraging entrepreneurs to start their own business. It is creating more employment opportunities in a country. Entrepreneurs can apply for startup registration through Enterslice as we have a team of experienced professionals who can proceed for startup registration with DIPP right from the company incorporation to startup recognition.
- Business Incorporation
- Startup India Registration
- Documentation in PDF format
- Consent for availing tax benefits
- Certify the satisfaction of the prescribed condition
- Obtain Recognition Number
- Trademark registration
- Assist in funding