About this Plan
If you are looking to expand your business through export or import then it is mandatory for you to obtain IEC (Import Export Code) from the DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade). Import Export Code is a 10 digit code which is valid throughout the life. Without obtaining IEC (Import Export Code), import-export activities cannot be carried out.
- Full Consultation
- Srafting of Necessary Documents
- Filing of application for Import Export Code
- Issuance of Import Export Code
Who should go for it?
If your business is not making money and it is in loss from some years then business owner has the option to proceed for winding up of a company. There are two modes of winding up of a company:
- Import Export Code is asked by the customs authorities at the time an importer has to clear his shipments from the customs.
- In case importer has to send money outside India through banks then banks ask for Import Export Code.
- Custom port asked for the Import Export Code (IEC) when exporter has to send his shipments.
- Import Export Code (IEC) is asked by the bank in case an exporter receives money directly into his bank account in foreign currency.