About this Plan
GST return filing process is quite simple; a registered taxpayer has to log in on GST portal by using login credentials. After this, information is required to be filed in respective form. The process might seem difficult to understand but you don’t need to worry, we can file your GST return in a hassle-free manner.
- Monthly Tax Collection
- Input Tax Credit Reconciliation
- Output Tax Reconciliation
Who has to go for it?
Currently, it is required for an ordinary business to file 2 monthly returns and 1 annual return which is in total around 25 returns. Details are manually entered into one monthly return – GSTR-1 after that another return GSTR 3B will automatically take details from GSTR-1. However separate returns are required to be filed for composition dealers. Under GST return, all the necessary information is filed in relation to sales, purchases, tax collection, input tax credit etc. After the successful filing of GST return, the tax liability is computed.
- Visit the GST Portal i.e https://www.gst.gov.in
- Login using GST login credentials
- Once you are logged in open the GST return dashboard
- Select the period & return filing form
- Put in the details of all your sales & purchase during the respective period
- Pay the computed GST liability )
- Submit the GST Return)
- Confirmation of your GST return filing will be provided on the contact details provided by you