About this Plan
In simple words, Goods & Service Tax (GST) is levied on the supply of goods & services. It is mandatory for every business whose turnover is more than Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs in case of north-eastern states of the country. So if you are looking for a GST registration then you are in the right place. We have a professional and experienced team who will proceed for your GST registration on a very nominal price as customer satisfaction comes first for us. For this, you don’t need to go anywhere you just have to connect with us and provide us with necessary documents.
- Filing of GST Registration Application by CA
- Get Free Advisory for GST Rates
- Secure GST No in 3 days
- Get in a Direct call with a CA
- No Need to Visit Government office
- Free One Month GST Return Filing Services
Who has to go for it?
GST registration is required for the following as per the law:
- Existing Taxpayer registered under any of the VAT, CST, Excise/Service tax
- New Taxpayer whose turnover is more than Rs. 20 lakhs & Rs. 10 lakhs in case of northeastern states
- Casual Taxpayer Person like an individual, HUF, N GO, Company, LLP, One Person Company, Co-operative Society etc.
- Non-Resident Taxable Person
- Input Service Distributor
- E-commerce Aggregator
- Other Taxable Person
- Collection of necessary documents
- Visit GST Portal and click on "GST registration" tab
- Provide required information of the taxpayer
- Contact Information will be verified through OTP
- Fill online GST registration form
- Through email or text message you will receive Application Reference Number (ARN)
- Furnish addition documents (If asked)