About this Plan
The government came up with a letter of undertaking in order to improve the ease of doing business. Exports can only be made after making payment of IGST if the letter of undertaking is not furnished. Now, the letter of undertaking can be filed online. We will give you full insight on the letter of undertaking.
- Full assistance on GST Letter of Undertaking
- Document Collection & Verification
- Filing of GST Letter of Undertaking
Who should go for it?
Letter of Undertaking is submitted by all exporters except those exporters who have been prosecuted for an offense punishable under the law including such exporters who were involved in tax evasion exceeding Rs.250 lakhs under the CGST Act or the IGST Act or any other existing laws.
- Login on GST portal using login credentials
- Fill the form GST RFD-11
- Upload previous year LUT
- Fill the necessary details & submit the form