About this Plan
Enterslice can help you in getting FSSAI license to ensure that you get a right start. The most important step in starting a food business has to acquire FSSAI license. If the turnover or expected turnover of a food business operator is more than Rs. 12 lakhs but up to Rs. 20 crores then FSSAI state license is mandatory.
- Professional Consultation
- Food License Application
- End to End Coordination with the FSSAI Department
- FSSAI License
- FSSAI License Renewal Consultation
Who should go for it?
Every food business operator whose turnover is more than Rs. 12 lakhs but less than Rs. 20 crore has to apply for FSSAI state license. Besides this, it is also mandatory for manufacturing units whose capacity is up to 2 MT per day, dairy units handling business up to 50000 liters per day, 3-star hotels and above, re-packers and re-labeling units, clubs canteens, and all the catering business irrespective of their turnover.
- Consultation & Documentation
- Filing of FSSAI State License Application
- Follow Up with the FSSAI Department
- Resubmission of Documents (if required)
- Delivery of FSSAI State License