About Service Tax Registration
Service tax registration is mandatory for doing professional services, or consulting services provided a taxable value is exceeded Rs. 9 Lac in a financial year. Service Tax Registration shall be binding for identification of the company, deposit of service tax, file service tax returns and comply with various processes required under the Finance Act, 1994. The service provider (a restaurant or CA or Consultants tour operator, for example) pays the tax and recovers the same from the recipient of the taxable service. At present, Service Tax is levied at 15% on the value of the taxable service. Service tax registration and filing of service tax returns have required even you export service outside India.
- Document pick up and drop at your home.
- Filling of service tax application before the Commissioner.
- Follow-up with local Range office for the Approval of service tax no.
- Final Registration Certificate at your door step.
- Recommendation to bank for current account opening.
Service Tax Registration Process
On Call discussion by a CA
Our Representative will contact to understand your business and applicability of service tax. We prefer to proceed registration of all possible service code, all present activities and future business activities of an enterprise.
Service Tax Registration
Enterslice LLP can help your company obtain Service Tax Registration in just 3-5 working days, subject to Department processing time.
A Chartered Accountant from our office will prepare your Service Tax Application and obtain your signature on the application at home and will submit application physically along with supporting documents to the registering authority.
Once the application signed from your end, you will get an approval email from Service Tax Department with 3 to 7 working days.
Service Tax Registration No.
Service Tax Department will very range officer verifies your registration application and other supporting documents. The Service Tax Department will allot a unique Service Tax Registration (ST2) for your business.
Half year return filling
On every 180 days, service tax returns have to be filed by the company so that service tax registration will be active.
Documents Required for Service Tax Registration
To Be Submitted By Directors / Partners
- Scanned PAN Card of Partners/Directors/Proprietor.
- Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph Rental agreement/Sale deed of commercial space.
For The Business (If Any)
- PAN Card of Company or Partnership Board Resolution, in case of company Incorporation Certificate or Partnership Agreement Memorandum & Articles of Association.