What is SALE DEED?
A sale deed is a deed by which a seller transfers his right on the property to the other, who acquires absolute ownership of the property. The buyer should ensure the title of the seller before the execution of the sale deed. Thus it is governed by registration Act and is an important document for both the buyer or the transferee and the seller or transferor.
Advantages of Sale Deed
Avoids ambiguity: A sale deed clearly defines the acts, rights and obligations of the parties thereby reducing the ambiguity among the parties to the contract.
Provides legal protection: There is always a requirement of a legal document if the value of asset involved is high. Therefore it serves as a legal protection in the form of rental agreement..
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.