About Provident Fund
PF is one of the primary platform of savings for working class in India. An Establishment or business is mandatorily required to obtain EIN No. if total employee strength is 20 or more. The total strength of employee Includes contractors or temporary employees like housekeeping staff, daily wage worker security or other temporary workers in the business. Even if a company has employee strength less than 20 then too company can apply EIN. Provident fund Registration certificate should obtain within 30 days from the date of completing 20 employees.
Package includes following:
- Drafting Documents
- Application Filing
- Application Processing
- Completion of registration
- PAN Card copy of firm/company/society/trust.
- Cancelled cheque (bearing pre-printed company / firm name & Current Account No).
- Partnership deed (In case of partnership).
- Certificate of Registration (In case of Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Company / LLP).
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of company/ society, trust/ NGO).
- Copy of PAN Card of Directors / Partner.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Director.