What is a Legal Notice?
A legal notice is a legal action in the form of formal communication made to a person/entity informing the same to undertake legal proceedings against him/her. It is a preliminary note of information, letting the person/entity know that he/she is grievance and the cause of legal action is taken in respect of it. It is not dealt with cautiously, it might be a factor that the court may consider, if the case proceeds to litigation. Thus, a person aggrieved has an option to file a legal notice to the person/entity.
Advantages of Legal notice
- It serves as upper hand: If any legal notice is sent by a person, the sender is always considered to be at upper hand.
- Helps in reducing risk: It helps in protecting the legal rights of both the parties and a well drafted notice can go a long way in minimizing the legal risks.
- It helps in reducing the ambiguity: the laws and rules applicable on the person are more precisely considered and it thus helps in reducing the ambiguity involved in the minds of people relating to their legal rights and obligations.
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.