MNC’s are increasingly affected by tax, legislative and regulatory developments.
Therefore to understand the impact of these business operations and transactions plays a vital role in company’s success. Thus we shall help in structuring the business, both locally and globally in the process of international structuring process.
When international structuring is required?
- International structuring is required when the organization is planning the cross- border acquisitions, disposals etc.
- When the organization needs to repatriate profits and manage circulation of cash within the group, or in case to reinvest it.
- It helps in analyzing and understanding the problem area.
- When an organization needs advice on tax when organizing a group of companies.
- When intellectual property and intangible assets needs to be managed.
Our framework of International structuring includes:
- Inbound and outbound structuring
- It is useful in determining the demands, expenses, operating costs, legal costs, revenues and financial benefits
- Coordination of various country specific structuring
- Implementation of effective and tax efficient cross- border strategies for both inbound and outbound investments.
- Keeping in view the new developments within the international tax arena.
- Full support on tax compliance and accounting matters.
- Optimizing the business model.