What is a Consultancy Agreement?
A consultancy agreement is legal agreement between a consultant and client, by means of which client buys the services of the consultant. It is a consultancy contract in which the terms and conditions of consultancy scope, acts, deeds are clearly defined. It stipulates tenure of consultancy. Consultancy is important if working needs to be professionally accurate.
Advantages of Consultancy Agreement
It defines scope of work: when availing the consultancy services to new clients, one is likely to discuss a variety of projects that could be tackled. It is the client's wish list can quickly grow quite extensive. However, to perform a job, it helps to have a clearly defined scope of work by outlining what tasks will be tackled in the contract.
Establishes the relationship: It helps in establishing an effective and efficient relationship between the client and the consultant.
Procedure for Preparing consultancy agreement
- A well efficient lawyer from our team shall contact you, and explain you the total process, and will understand the need of filing a legal notice by you.
- Once the objectives of the same are clear, the lawyer shall draft a sample legal notice accordingly.
- The draft legal notice shall be sent to you, for your review.
- Once you approve it, it shall be served to the other party.
- The whole process takes around 3-4 working days.